from Alani, Nepal and Beyond

Namaste! Photos and stories from Nepal and other wonderful places.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Visit with Pradeep and Jennifer!

My mom visited quite a while before Pradeep and Jennifer did - in fact, Tihaar may have happened after their visit as well. So I'm a little out of order but I don't think it makes that big of a difference to you all! Jennifer is from my hometown, Sandpoint, Idaho. She did Peace Corps in Nepal and now she is back in Sandpoint with her husband from Nepal, Pradeep. They came to visit Nepal and I got to have daalbhaat with Pradeep's family, and another day they came to visit Bungamati. My family loved them. Jennifer took many photos and later on sent them to me on a disc. They are amazing, and I just had to share a few of them with everybody!

Also, go ahead and click on this link to their small business, Hands of Nepal, which sells high-quality Nepalese clothing, jewelry, and crafts made by Nepalese women, and sends a portion of its profits back to Nepal: http://www.handsofnepal.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory